Philips 55 Inch 55PUS6503 Smart 4K HDR LED TV819/2776
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
55 Inch Philips Ultra HD Smart TV. Slim and modern design. Pixel Plus Ultra HD picture engine with Natural Motion giving 900 PPI for colorful, crisp images and smooth motion. Smart TV and a new generation Quad Core processor speeding up all apps. Freeview Play, Netflix UHD/HDR, Youtube UHD/HDR, Miracast, Internet browser.
The new improved Philips Saphi Smart TV system has an upgraded user interface, allowing you to operate your TV with ease and quickly navigate to apps such as YouTube, Netflix and Freeview Play.
Model number: 55pus6503.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Motion rate 900.
- Screen size: 55 inches.
- Size of TV H72, W124.5, D8.1cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H74.22, W124.5, D22.7cm.
- Weight of TV 15.1kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 15.3kg.
- Footprint of TV 76.8cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 300 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H86, W136, D16cm.
- Packaged weight 18.3kg.
- 2 channel sound system.
- 2 x 10 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Headphone socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Mobile high-definition link.
- Smartphone remote.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- HDR - makes whites brighter, intensifies colour and enhances the overall picture for an epic cinematic effect.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview Play (UK).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- On mode power consumption 86 watts.
- Annual power consumption 126kWh.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 8718863014943.
96% would recommend to a friend
My lovely Philips TV, am loving it.
The price is reasonable, though could have been a little bit cheaper.
I bought this tv to replace my smaller and broken tv and it is an amazing tv, I’m enjoying a lot but to understand the settings parts is hard and complicated, I’m a bit upset because the manual could be user friendly but isn’t, and I just found inside the tv or online, I really like a small version with my tv like how to change the time , how to have channels but if you don’t have an antenna how to do the best ones and compatible with the tv, just a bit more tips and the sound is not strong....
Brilliant TV. Nice qualities and very easy to use.
I can confirm that you can indeed get the Now TV app on this TV.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
13 July 2019
I believe you are referring to Miracast, this function allows you wirelessly to mirror what is displayed on your mobile device. You need to have a compatible mobile device which supports Miracast in order for this to work.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
16 April 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.