SIM Free Motorola E5 Mobile Phone - Flash Grey816/4333
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Moto E5 is all about getting more. It starts with a big 4000 mAh battery that keeps going all day long. Add our new 5.7 inch Max Vision display and you get an expansive screen in a compact, comfortable design. Take bright, clear photos on the 13 Mp camera, unlock your phone with a touch, and easily expand your storage.
Designed with you in mind, the e5 has all day 4000 mah battery.
Immerse yourself in the 5.7" max vision screen, perfect for streaming videos, playing games or viewing photos.
Take stunning photographs with the impressive 13mp camera with laser focus.
Ensure that only you can access your phone with the secure fingerprint reader.
Model number: xt1944-1.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 5.7 inch TFT display.
- With a density of 283 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H154.4, W72.2, D8.9mm.
- Weight 173g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 5MP.
- Rear camera 13MP.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 16GB.
- Expandable memory up to 128GB when using microSDXC card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.4GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android 8.
- Up to 881 hours standby time.
- Up to 1320 minutes talk time.
- 4000mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- EAN: 723755122093.
94% would recommend to a friend
Very easy to set up. Good battery life.
Value for moneyn
If you want affordable smartphone this is it !
Real value for money
This mobile phone comes with a 12 month warranty. This covers manufacturing faults.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
16 October 2019
If you do not wish to have the 'Hello Moto' startup sound you can
Go to settings > sounds > power up sound and uncheck it.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
9 July 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.