SIM Free Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 32GB Mobile Phone - Blackby Samsung815/4886
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The bezel-less display sets a new standard for uninterrupted, immersive experiences. It offers an expanded screen size with a sleek body and various colours to suit your style. Capture clear selfie shots with the 16MP and 8MP dual front camera. With Live Focus, you can spotlight in on you and others by simply adjusting the background blur – before or after you take a shot.
As well as being dust resistance, it can also withstand water submersion of up to 1.5 metres for approx. 30 mins.
Model number: SM-A530FZKABTU.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 5.6 inch Super AMOLED display.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H70.6, W149.2, D8.4mm.
- Weight 169g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 16MP.
- Rear camera 16MP.
- Video capture in.
- Internal memory 32GB.
- Expandable memory up to 256GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 2.2GHz octa core Samsung Exynos processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android.
- Up to 19 hours standby time.
- Up to 1020 minutes talk time.
- 3000mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Water resistant up to 1m depth.
- Shock resistant from drops of up to 1m.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8801643055288.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.