Grenade Carb Killa Protein Bars - Choc Chip Cookie Dough
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Carb Killa is available in a range of flavours, including Caramel Chaos, Cookies & Cream, Fudge Brownie, White Chocolate Cookie, Dark Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Crunch, White Chocolate Mocha, Banana Armour, Peanut Nutter, Jaffa Quake and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough each made up from delicious triple layers, all coated in chocolate. With low sugar and low calories, this bar really is the perfect high-protein snack.
- Carb Killa is made using sustainable palm oil, certified by the roundtable of sustainable palm oil.
- This product is considered as low sugar in line with EU regulation. A low sugar claim can be made where the product contains no more than 5g of sugars per 100g.
- This product is considered as high protein in line with EU regulation. A high protein claim may be made where at least 20% of the energy value of the food is provided by protein.
- INGREDIENTS: milk chocolate with sweetener (20%) (sweetener: maltitol; cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soy lecithin; flavourings), protein blend (calcium caseinate (milk), milkprotein isolate, whey protein isolate (milk)), .
- Bulking agent: polydextrose; hydrolysed beef gelatine, humectant: glycerol; chocolate chips with sweetener (6,7%) (cocoa mass, sweetener: maltitol; emulsifier: soy lecithin; low fat cocoa, vanilla), soy oil, cocoa nibs, peanuts (1,7%), .
- Skimmed milk powder, sweetener: xylitol, sucralose; flavourings, salt, emulsifier: soy lecithin
Product contains 1 or more types of tree nuts, informed-sport approved and GMO free.
- Kcals per 100g: 357.
- Protein per 100g: 38.7g.
- Carbs per 100g: 22.5g.
- Sugars per 100g: 2.4g.
- 1 servings per pack.
- EAN: 5060221203994.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.