SIM Free Motorola Moto G6 32GB Mobile Phone - Deep Indigo814/2946
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
With the new Moto G6 immerse yourself in photos and videos on the edge-to-edge, 5.7 Full HD+ Max Vision display. Create your own studio quality portraits. With Moto Voice, simply tell your phone what you want to get done. And get the speedy performance of a 1.8 GHz octa-core processor, loads of battery life, and blazing-fast TurboPower charging.
Sit back and enjoy your favourite film or game, on the fully immersive 5.7" full HD+ max vision display.
Never worry about running out of battery on the move again, with day battery & turbo charging.
Ensure that only you can access your phone with the secure, multi function fingerprint reader.
Super fast performance with the 1.8 GHz octa core processor.
Model number: xt1925-4.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 5.7 inch TFT display.
- Resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels.
- With a density of 424 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H153.8, W75.5, D8.3mm.
- Weight 163g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 8MP.
- Rear camera 13MP.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 32GB.
- Expandable memory up to 128GB when using microSDXC card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.8GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 3GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android 8.
- Up to 352 hours standby time.
- Up to 870 minutes talk time.
- 3000mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- EAN: 723755120105.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.