Argos Home Abberton Tweed Fabric Armchair - Natural
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Spend cosy evenings comfortably nestled on the Abberton armchair. Sink into its high back and relish being cocooned in comfort. Its natural classic tweed fabric offers English charm and a heritage look for your lounge. Its low arms and turned wooden feet with crafted castors will give your room a distinctive style and elegance.
The best of British, the Abberton collection is made right here in the UK. It's been crafted carefully for your comfort and the foam seats feature a fibre wrap to help retain the chair's plump shape – providing you with an inviting, comfortable sit.
Part of the Abberton collection.
- Made from 95% polyester and 5% polyamide.
- Wooden feet.
- Removable seat with foam and dacron wrap filling.
- Reversible cushion(s) with fibre filling.
- Free fabric swatch available on this line.
- Size H90, W102, D97cm.
- Floor to seat height: 50cm.
- Depth of seat: 60cm.
- Height of seat back: 45cm.
- Width of seating area between arms: 56cm.
- Height of arm rest: 65cm.
- Weight 29kg.
- Professional clean only.
- Minimal assembly - .
- Maximum individual user weight 100kg.
- Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5051222488836.
- Package size H74, W105, D100cm.
The small print
We have recently re-branded so you might receive some new Argos Home products in Heart of House packaging. But don't panic, it's the same product, it just takes a little time for the previous packaging to move through our warehouses.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.