LEGO Friends Heartlake Emma's Art Stand Toy Trailer - 41332by LEGO806/8989
- **Original Price £17.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Take Emma's Art Stand to the park for a perfect day of painting, featuring an opening sales hatch, cash register, cat bed for Chico, a scooter and an easel for more creations!
LEGO® model number: 41332 - for ages 6 and over.
Theme: LEGO Friends.
- Build this LEGO Friends set featuring an art stand trailer that opens up in 3 different ways, with a sales hatch, postcard stand and a cat bed, plus a scooter and separate painting area with an easel, stool and a tree! .
- This art toy for kids includes a LEGO Friends Emma mini-doll figure, plus a Chico the pet cat figure.
- Accessory elements include a safety helmet, several artwork tiles, price list, Heartlake City Park map, 'I love Heartlake City' mug, cookie and a bow.
- Combine with 41331 Stephanie's Soccer Practic or 41333 Olivia's Mission Vehicle for more fun in Heartlake City Park.
- LEGO Friends building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
Use the scooter to tow LEGO Friends 41332 Emma's Art Stand wherever you like with this cool toy for kids. It has double windows that open as a sales hatch, various artwork tiles, cash register, Heartlake City Park map and a bed for Emma's cat. Contains 210 pieces. Open up the art stand in 3 different ways for easy play inside this cool toy for kids. Emma's art stand measures over 3 (9cm) high, 5 (14cm) long and 2 (6cm) wide. Scooter measures over 1 (5cm) high, 1 (5cm) long and under 1 (1cm) wide.
- Size H19.1, W26.2, D6.1cm.
- EAN: 5702016077438.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.