Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm Lensby Canon806/5827
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Capable, compact and connected, this versatile mirrorless camera features 4K video, Vari-Angle touchscreen, 24.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 for making unforgettable memories with beautiful colour and detail.
Equipped with a Vari-Angle touchscreen with Touch and Drag AF and large, central electronic viewfinder.
Produce incredible high-resolution video footage with a unique look and feel and four times the image quality of Full HD.
Quickly connect to smart devices and PCs for easy image Sharing on social media or cloud backup to Irista, with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and automatic image sync and transfer.
Camera model number M50.
- CMOS sensor type.
- 24.1 megapixels.
- Sensor cleaning.
- Image stabilisation.
- Sensor size 22.3 x 14.9mm.
- Continuous shooting up to 10 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 10 frames per second (RAW).
- Red eye reduction.
- Self timer.
- Shutter speed of 1/4000 to 30 sec.
- Scene intelligent auto, no flash, portrait, landscape, close-up, program, shutter priority, aperture priority, manual, sports mode, HDR.
- 3in touchscreen and live view.
- Auto, preset, custom.
- Hot shoe for additional flash.
- Built-in flash.
- Evaluative, partial, centre weighted.
- ISO range from 100 to 25600.
- Auto focus with 143 focus points in the viewfinder, manual focus.
- USB port.
- HDMI mini port.
- Records in PAL.
- Records in NTSC.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Maximum size H6000 x W4000 in pixels.
- RAW + JPEG.
- Records at 4K with sound.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Removable battery.
- Lens mounts: EF-M.
- Wide angle zoom lens included.
- Lens focal length 15 - 45mm.
- Aperture f/40-3.5.
- SD, SDHC, SDXC, .
- Memory card not included.
- Weight 520g.
- USB cable, battery charger.
- Size H5.9, W8.8, D11.6cm.
- Viewfinder coverage 100%.
- Viewfinder optical adjustment.
- Single lens kit.
- Tripod compatible.
- EAN: 8714574656083.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.