SIM Free Motorola E5 Plus Mobile Phone - Flash Grey806/1120
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Designed to fit your hand and your life, it packs a 6" Max Vision screen and a 1.5-day battery into a slim design. Capture sharp photos with a 12 MP camera featuring laser autofocus. Unlock your phone instantly with a fingerprint reader. And enjoy a distinctive design that looks as great as it feels. Moto e5 plus. Go big.
With a massive 5000mah battery, the e5 plus will last you all day.
Immerse yourself in the 6" max vision screen, perfect for streaming videos, playing games or viewing photos.
Take stunning photographs with the impressive 12mp camera with laser focus.
Ensure that only you can access your phone with the secure fingerprint reader.
Model number: xt1924-2.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 5.99 inch TFT display.
- With a density of 269 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H160.9, W75.3, D9.35mm.
- Weight 197g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 5MP.
- Rear camera 12MP.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 16GB.
- Expandable memory up to 128GB when using microSDXC card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.4GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android 8.
- Up to 1014 hours standby time.
- Up to 1920 minutes talk time.
- 5000mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- EAN: 723755120303.
97% would recommend to a friend
All the features of more expensive models
The only feature problems is that when the battery go down from 15% a annoying notification keeps piping up when charging : 'turn on battery saver' ,albeit the feature not being available while charging.
Great value for money phone
First Android phone and super happy with it .. large screen and easy to use .. setting it up was a bit of a faff and everything is linked to Google but apart from that I am happy with it.
Great phone, easy to set up and use. Long battery
Very happy with this phone. You get a lot for the price. Sturdy, good camera and screen.
The Motorola E5 Plus is supplied with a 12 month warranty that covers hardware issues arsing from faulty manufacture.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
26 November 2019
Yes 12 months garentee.
25 November 2019
The E5 requires a Nano sized SIM, if you currently have a different size you will need to contact your network provider for replacement (they may charge for this)
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
29 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.