Canon EOS 77D DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens805/7749
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Explore new ways of shooting with the EOS 77D. The AF system captures six 24.2 megapixel images every second, delivering sharp results, even when shooting fast-moving subjects. Enjoy photos packed with amazing detail, from bright highlights to dark shadows.
Featuring Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC wireless technologies, you can browse photos and control your camera from your smartphone.
A DIGIC 7 processor produces images that are ready to print, crop and edit straight from the camera. With plenty of creative control you can produce photography with beautiful background blur.
When you pick up the EOS 77D, features like its rear control wheel and Vari-angle touchscreen give you more control and creative freedom. A top plate LCD screen shows camera settings at a glance.
Camera model number eos 77d.
- CMOS sensor type.
- 24.2 megapixels.
- Sensor cleaning.
- Sensor size 22.3 x 14.9mm.
- Continuous shooting up to 6 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 6 frames per second (RAW).
- Red eye reduction.
- Self timer.
- Shutter speed of 1/4000 to 30 sec.
- Scene intelligent auto, no flash, creative auto, portrait, landscape, close-up, program, shutter priority, aperture priority, manual, sports mode, HDR.
- 3in touchscreen screen with vari-angle LCD technology and live view.
- Auto, white balance bracketing, preset, custom.
- Hot shoe for additional flash.
- Built-in flash.
- Evaluative, partial, centre weighted.
- ISO range from 100 to 25600.
- Auto focus with 45 focus points in the viewfinder, manual focus.
- Wi-Fi, NFC & Bluetooth.
- USB port.
- HDMI mini port.
- Records in PAL.
- Records in NTSC.
- PictBridge compatible.
- Maximum size H6000 x W4000 in pixels.
- RAW + JPEG.
- Records at 1080p with sound.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Removable battery.
- Requires 1 x (included).
- Lens mounts: EF-S.
- Standard lens included.
- 3 focal length multiplier.
- Lens focal length 18 - 55mm.
- Aperture f/3.5-38.
- 58mm filter.
- 25cm minimum shooting distance.
- SD, SDHC, SDXC, (not included).
- Weight 540g.
- USB cable, shoulder strap, battery charger.
- Size H9.99, W13.1, D7.62cm.
- Viewfinder coverage 100%.
- Viewfinder optical adjustment.
- Single lens kit.
- Tripod compatible.
- EAN: 8714574648620.
100% would recommend to a friend
getting to know the EOS77d
an amazing camera. so many useful features; more than are available on th 800d. so I was surprised to find there were two ways to operate; that there is a guided system for those less experienced; or the more experienced user decides how to take the picture.
Good all rounder.
I bought it last Friday, to upgrade from 700d still working through all the features. So far money well spent. Off out this weekend can't wait, to have a play with my 77d. So far happy chap.
Yes, I've been using my Canon EOS 77D for a while now. What I call my 'best lens' is the Canon EFS 18-135mm Nano USM, and apart from taking landscape photos my main interest is in Macro photography, taking shots of Butterflies and other insects, often using a set of extension rings. The quality is superb, and with the extension rings there is, of course, no extra glass between the EOS 77D and the EFS 18-35mm. I was going to show a couple of insect photo samples here, but looks like there is no facility here to do that. However, I couldn't be more pleased with the EOS 77D, thank you Canon!
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.