Hitachi 43 Inch Smart Full HD TV / DVD Combiby Hitachi805/6207
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Keep the family entertained with this Hitachi 43 Inch FHD DVD Combi Smart TV. With built-in DVD player Freeview Play, YouTube and Netflix, as well as a Freeview HD tuner, this TV has something for everyone. The included WiFi tuner makes it easy to connect up to a home network, letting you surf the web and use social media.
Netflix, Youtube, BBC iPlayer, the ITV hub, All 4 and Demand 5, YouTube, Netflix, Opera TV Store.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Screen size: 43 inches.
- Motion rate 50Hz.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- 2 HDMI sockets, 1 SCART socket and 2 USB ports.
- Smart TV.
- VGA input socket.
- Component video socket.
- Optical connection.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Wireless/Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- DTS sound system.
- 2 x 8 watts RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview Play digital tuner.
- Smartphone remote capability.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Single core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Colour of TV black and silver.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H57.2, W97.4, D9cm.
- Weight of TV 8.3kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand H63.6, W97.4, D27.4cm.
- Weight of TV with stand 8.75kg.
- DVD player.
- NICAM sound system.
- Playback compatibility: DVD, .
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- On mode power consumption 37 watts.
- Annual power consumption 54kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- Standby mode power consumption less than 1 watt.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.