Canon PIXMA TS5150 Wireless Inkjet Printer801/9316
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Fun, affordable and easy, this small, stylish family All-In-One takes all the hassle out of printing, scanning and copying beautiful images and sharp documents at home with smart wireless connectivity to your devices and the cloud.
Connect to smart devices via range of options including Bluetooth for easy Wi-Fi print and scan via Canon PRINT app.
Versatile and cost effective, this printer enables you to print more pages for your money using the cost effective optional XL inks.
- Compatible with PC and Mac.
- A4 print speed - black text: 13ppm (pages per minute).
- A4 print speed - colour text: 6.8ppm (pages per minute).
- Up to 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution.
- Fits paper up to A4.
- Automatic duplex printing.
- 100 sheet paper capacity.
- Uses 2 ink cartridges.
- Recommended ink: PG-540 BLACK CL-514 COLOUR.
Scanner and copier:
- 1200 x 2400dpi optical resolution.
- Suitable for office printing.
- Suitable for photo printing.
- PictBridge - print images directly from a digital camera.
- USB port.
- Wireless/WiFi enabled.
- Apple AirPrint.
- Google Cloud Print.
- Mobile print enables printing direct from your smartphone or tablet through brand specific apps.
- Bluetooth wireless technology enabled .
- 6.2cm display.
- Weight 6.5kg.
- Includes .
- Ink cartridge included.
- Size H14.7, W42.5, D31.5cm.
- EAN: 4549292090765.
90% would recommend to a friend
Does what a printer should do. Great colours and bold print
Good value, quick set-up
So far so, so good. Easy to set up and use. Two paper feeds, only use one so not entirely sure why two are provided... Auto duplex (print both sides) a very good feature to save paper. Wi-fi seems good. Print from two PCs on different floors in old house with thick walls.
Great for home printing
This printer isn’t absolutely amazing 5* quality but for what I need it for (a bit of printing at home) and the price it does just fine. Set up was easy enough with the instructions. I just struggle sometimes to remember to lift the front up before I print I just need to get used to it.
I can confirm that this is also a CD printer.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
12 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.