Bosch TDS4070GB Series 4 Steam Generator Iron792/0413
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Make the most of effortless ironing with the stylish Bosch Series 4 TDS4070GB Steam Generator. With 5.5 bars of steam pressure, the Bosch Steam Generator ensures high performance and great ironing quality to accompany it. A SecureLock means the steam station is securely fixed to the ironing board and will not wobble or tip over. For further safety this Bosch iron switches off when not in use, resulting in worry-free ironing.
I-temp offers the perfect combination of temperature and steam for easy home use. Calc'nclean easy means you have an automatic de-scale program including a dedicated descaling container. The smooth CeraniumGlissee soleplate results in effortless, easy ironing.
- Steam output: 120g/min.
- Shot of steam: 300g/min.
- Ceranium-glissee soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 1.4L.
- Dry tank alert.
- Continuous fill allows you to top up the water as you go for uninterrupted ironing.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- 5.5 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Steam trigger lock.
- Safety locking system.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Pre-set programmes include: itemp.
- Model number: tds4070gb.
- 2400 watts.
- Weight: 3.4kg.
- Weight of iron only: 0.87kg.
- 1 min 30 secs heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Steam ready indicator.
- 1.8m power cord .
- 1.6m steam supply cord.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4242005065066.
75% would recommend to a friend
Light, easy to use. Love it
Keen dressmake so iron is a vital part of the equipment. Like the fact I can leave it on without worrying as it powers off if left too long but starts up almost instantly when called for. No fiddly setting to worry about.
Great Steam Gemerator
This Bosch steam generator is a first class product which generates plenty of steam to iron out all the awkward parts of ironing which have always caused problems. There really is plenty of steam in normal use but extra steam can be provided by a press of a button on the iron. This really does blast the hot steam into the garment and removing the awkward creases. It is a really good iron and there is plenty of steam ans we don`t have any complaints at all and we bought for a great price!!!!!
Helps making ironing easier.
Would never go back to a conventual iron, irons beautifully and not always filling up with water. Needs a little more space to store but well worth it.
I have looked in to this for you. You would need to tip the water out of the tank.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
17 June 2019
The only way is to tip it upside down. We only put a small amount in now. You can add while your ironing as and when you need it. Saves having large amounts left at the end.
11 June 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.