SIM Free iPhone 7 32GB Refurbished Mobile Phone - Black790/9362
- Save £60.00Was £359.95
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This Premium Pre Owned iPhone has been tested and verified by a third party to ensure it is fully functional and ready for use. We've made sure that the quality control process includes product functionality testing, as well as ensuring its battery life meets our high standards.
We have also carried out in-depth cosmetic inspection of the product to ensure that it's of a high quality, but, as it is a used device, it may exhibit some small signs of wear and tear.
In its white box you'll find a new Apple USB charging cable and a one-year Repair-or-Replace warranty.
Please note, this product will not be supplied with a plug. Only after passing these strict performance tests will it be sold by Argos. This is not a refurbished model, it is a pre-owned device with original Apple parts.
Apple have transformed the iPhone camera, adding optical image stabilisation, an /1.8 aperture and a six-element lens, making it excellent at shooting photos and videos in low light.
Model number: iPhone 7 32GB.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 4.7 inch LED display.
- Resolution 1334x750 pixels.
- With a density of 326 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H138, W67, D7mm.
- Weight 138g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 7MP.
- Rear camera 12MP.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 32GB.
- 2.34GHz quad core .
- 2GB RAM.
- Operating system: iOS apple a10.
- Up to 240 hours standby time.
- Up to 840 minutes talk time.
- 1960mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Water resistant up to 1m depth.
- Shock resistant from drops of up to 1m.
- EAN: 5055792327687.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.