Celestron AstroFi 130 Reflector Telescope790/8813
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Control your telescope via integrated WiFi using the free Celestron SkyPortal app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. The Astro Fi 130 mm reflector outstanding views the Moon and planets and deep space objects beyond our solar system. Accessory tray holds 2 x 1.25 eyepieces, miscellaneous accessories, including a rubber-lined area for a smart phone or small tablet. Includes a StarPointer finderscope, 2 Kellner eyepieces for 26x and 65x magnification, and mirror star diagonal.
- Optimum magnification 65x.
- Maximum magnification 65x.
- Full height tripod.
- To control via the free to download celestron skyportal app, simply hold your device up to the sky, select what you wish to look at and the telescope will move to that object.
- The 130mm reflector design offers a powerful light gathering ability, which offers great views of the moon, planets and deep space objects beyond our solar system.
- Weight 7.2kg.
- Size H142, W87, D104cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
I have this telescope and yes you can attach a dlsr camera to this with adapter
9 September 2019
I have looked into this for you and I can confirm that you cannot attach a camera to this.
I hope this helps :)
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
4 April 2019
I can see this had been raised as a typo and the description has now been updated .
Thanks for highlighting this and for using Argos Q&A.
1 November 2018
The Celestron AstroFi can be controlled by the celestron skyportal app, while it does not track live events it will allow you to easily direct the telescope and set the object centre to the image.
Hope this helps - Thanks for using Argos Q&A
18 June 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.