Celestron Inspire 100 Refractor Telescope790/8789
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Inspire 100 is best for gathering the most light in the range, and is capable of viewing objects further into space. With the folding accessory tray you just pop the tripod legs open, turn the lock knob and you're ready to go. The main telescope lens cap comes with a fully integrated smartphone adapter built-in, perfect for the budding astrophotographer. A red LED flashlight is stowed in the center of the mount head, which can be removed for use as a spotlight. The included Kellner eyepieces allow for 33x and 66x magnification.
- Optimum magnification 66x.
- Maximum magnification 66xx.
- Full height tripod.
- With the included adaptor, astoimaging has never been easier. Any smartphone with a rear facing camera can be used to capture great views of the Moon, planets and more.
- The inspire series is one of the easiest assembly tripod and telescope ever made by celestron. The integrated accessory tray is already built in, and the tripod clicks into place in seconds for observations in no time at all.
- Weight 6kg.
- Size H145, W87, D104cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
50% would recommend to a friend
Mobile phone holder does not work well, tripod height is not good if you are a tall person. Spend more and but a better telescope.
Very nice telescope
Very easy to assemble
I can confirm that this is indeed made in China.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
10 July 2019
It will depend on atmospheric conditions as to what you are able to see, The telescope is capable of viewing objects further into space with its Optimum magnification of 66x.
Hope this helps - Thanks for using Argos Q&A
1 December 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.