Triton Zante 4 8.5kW Electric Shower - White764/9598
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introducing the new style Zante electric shower from Triton, boasting a new sleek slimline fascia with start/stop push button for 'set & forget' showering.
Push button start/stop - to retain your preferred power and temperature settings every time you shower for ease of use.
- Over temperature cut-out.
- Separate flow and temperature controls.
- Push button stop/start.
- Low pressure indicator.
- Auto shut-down/safety shut off.
- Half power (eco) setting.
- Complete with wall brackets and fittings.
- 3 shower spray modes.
- Compatible with all water systems - install as per manufacturers guidelines.
- 3 water connections.
- Position of water connection: bottom right, side and back.
- 8 litres per minute.
- 2 electrical entry points.
- Position of electrical entry: top right and back.
- Adjustable riser rail included.
- Hose length 1m.
- Easy clean - rubber nozzles on the handset help prevent the build-up of limescale.
- Limescale resistant showerhead.
- BEAB approved.
- Manufacturer's 2 year parts and labour guarantee.
- EAN: 5012663152229.
98% would recommend to a friend
Does what is says on the tin
Direct replacement for my old Triton shower.Easy to fit. easy to use. Hope this one last as long as the last one.
Once I sorted what dial I need for my taste, I absolutely love this shower!
For installation of the shower please see;
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
8 October 2019
Thank you for your recent enquiry. The units do have the same entry point options or the power and water supplies but are built on different backplate and so will have slightly different shape & DIMS. New fixing points will need to be made. If you change for the same kw rating then the performance will be the same. Best Regards, Karl.
MChilton Triton Showers
22 July 2019
Thank you for your recent enquiry. The Zante and Zante 4 units despite their similar names are built on a different Back plate and so some changes to the installation will be required. Best Regards, Karl.
MChilton Triton Showers
29 April 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.