LEGO Friends Andrea Park Performance - 41334by LEGO759/9291
- **Original Price £19.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Perform endless shows with Andrea in Heartlake City Park on this stage with 2 different sets featuring special function, a hot dog stand and benches for the audience.
LEGO® model number: 41334.
Theme: LEGO Friends.
Put on a puppet show with moving puppet function or rotate the stage background to give a musical performance featuring a piano with moving keys.
Includes Andrea and Steve mini-doll figures, plus Diana the baby and Pepper the bird figures. Features a stage with 2 different sets featuring a puppet show with moving puppets or a piano with keys that can be pressed, plus 2 benches, a hot dog stand and a stroller.
Accessory elements include a microphone, balloon, hot dog, price list, bill, baby feeding bottle and a Heartlake City park map. Help the dad take his newborn baby for a walk in the stroller, before taking a seat for the super fun puppet show!
- Press the piano keys behind the scenes to make the puppets move. Spin the background around to change the stage set. Pretend to play the piano as Andrea and Pepper give an amazing musical performance with this fun toy for girls and boys.
- Suitable for ages 6-12. Stage measures over 3 (10cm) high, 4 (12cm) wide and 2 (6cm) deep. Hot dog stand measures over 2 (7cm) high, 1 (5cm) wide and under 1 (1cm) deep. Combine with 41331 stephanie's soccer practice, 41332 emma's art stand, 41333 olivia's mission vehicle and 41335 mia's tree house for more fun in heartlake city park.
- Size H19.1, W35.4, D5.9cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016077445.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.