Tefal FV9788 Ultimate Anti-scale Steam Iron759/7657
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Ultimate Anti Scale puts pure ironing power within reach, with an exclusive removable scale collector that captures up to 10 x more scale particles for long lasting steam performance* to tackle even the most demanding ironing challenges with outstanding results. A continuous steam output of 55 g/minute produces quick and efficient results, with a 230 g/min steam boost to remove even the most stubborn creases and 3000W of power for a quick heat-up time. *compared to no-removable tools to capture scale.
Tefal's unique and patented removable scale collector captures up to 10 x more scale particles for long lasting steam performance* ensures durable steam performance and easy crease removal.
- Steam output: 55g/min.
- Shot of steam: 230g/min.
- Non-stick stainless steel soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 350ml.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Self-clean function to prolong the life of your iron.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Model number: fv9788.
- Includes: none.
- 3000 watts.
- 2 mins heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Soft-grip handle.
- 3m power cord.
- Weight: 1.8kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3121040068748.
95% would recommend to a friend
Like no other iron I used before
Not the cheapest but you certainly get your money’s worth!!
Best Iron ever bought
Steam is very powerful Easy to iron Steam tends to wet my wooden floor Not easy or impossible to switch steam midway between "no steam" and "full steam" Very early stages so can't tell how long this iron will last
very nice looking iron
Very nice iron works well, but should at top of price bracket! Water doesn’t last long but steam power is ggood Only drawback is weight - quite heavy
You can use tap water in this iron. The manufacturer recommends that if your water is very hard, you should mix 50% tap water with 50% distilled water.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
8 April 2019
The Tefal FV9788 Ultimate Anti-scale Steam Iron sole plate is made using Durilium technology using Duralumin which is a strong, hard, lightweight alloy of aluminum.
I hope this helps :)
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
10 December 2018
This Iron has a Durilium Airglide autoclean soleplate. Water is poured in under the clear flap on the front.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
Mike @ Argos
1 August 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.