My Babiie MBHC8 Katie Piper Highchair - Unicorns759/1299
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The My Babiie Katie Piper Pink Unicorns Highchair is a beautiful and fun highchair features 3 recline positions and 6 different height settings. The highchair's extra padded seat means your little one is super comfy for feeding time and the easy clean tray makes clearing up easier. We all like eating at great restaurants which is why My Babiie always gets the best seat in the house.
Winner of 2017 gold award for best nursery brand.
- Stylish contemporary design, extra padded comfy seat, 2-part removable tray, 3 position recline, 6 height positions.
- 5 point safety harness, removable padded seat for easy cleaning, convenient tray storage on back, free standing folded position, easy to fold, suitable from 6 months or when your baby can sit up unaided, suitable up to 15 kg (approximately 3 years), weight 8kg.
- Aluminium frame.
- Reclining baby seat, .
- 1 tray .
- Removable wipe clean dishwasher safe tray.
- Cup holder.
- Upholstered wipe clean seat.
- Removable .
- Adjustable height - 6 seat height positions.
- Reclining seat - 3 recline positions.
- Removable newborn support cushions.
- 5 point harness.
- Storage net.
- Size H112, W56.5, D73cm.
- Folds for storage.
- Freestanding when folded.
- Size folded H100, W56.5, D73cm.
- For ages 6 months and over.
- Suitable for children up to 15kg.
- EAN: 0726811462416.
100% would recommend to a friend
My 6 month old daughter loves it!Its the only place she would settle so I can do chores around the house.A big plus is that is very padded and that you can adjust heights.I love that its easy to clean too.
Great price. Very happy. My little girl loves it. She’s only 3 months and fits in it perfect. I can give her food in it and she enjoys it. She even watches her kindle on it with the removable tray. So many benefits to it. Customer service is incredible at Argos. So happy
My 8 month old granddaughter loves her highchair!
This highchair looks great and is easy to use, well worth the money.
The height from floor to top of tray at the highest height setting is 81cm.
I hope this helps. Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
Lisa @ Argos
5 January 2019
The tray will only slot into the one position but the seat reclines which will result therefore result in the tray being a slightly different distance from the baby
I hope this helps
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
21 June 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have recently dropped this price, from £69.99
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.