LEGO Star Wars Speeder vs Walker Microfighters Toy - 75195by LEGO754/3852
- **Original Price £16.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Build a micro-scale Resistance Ski Speeder and First Order Heavy Assault Walker with this LEGO Microfighters dual pack, featuring 2 detailed models, mini stud shooter build and 2 minifigures.
LEGO® model number: 75195 - for ages 6 and over.
Theme: LEGO Star Wars.
- Build part of the LEGO Star Wars Galaxy with this Ski Speeder toy! .
- Features a Resistance Ski Speeder and First Order Heavy Assault Walker, each with authentic details, 2 stud shooters and a seat on top for a minifigure to sit.
- Includes 2 minifigures: A Speeder Pilot and a First Order Walker Driver.
- Recreate your own exciting scenes from the Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
Enter the world of Star Wars: The Last Jedi with this LEGO 75195 Microfighters dual pack. This toy also includes a small trench build with stud shooter and extra ammo as an extra play starter with separate building instructions for each model, Star Wars fans will love building with friends and family. Weapons include 2 blaster pistols. Contains 216 pieces. Resistance Ski Speeder toy measures over 1 (3cm) high, 3 (10cm) long and 4 (11cm) wide. First Order Heavy Assault Walker toy measures over 2 (6cm) high, 3 (8cm) long and 1 (5cm) wide.
- Size H14.1, W26.2, D4.8cm.
- EAN: 5702016109894.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.