Philips GC6733/26 Fastcare Compact Steam Generator Iron754/3508
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Compact and lightweight for easy storage. Powerful, continuous steam to tackle deep creases quicker than your steam iron with 2x more continuous steam. Powerful output of up to 110g/min, 230g steam boost and 5.2 bar steam pressurefor ironing away the thickest of materials. The smart calc clean process removes internal scale build up in 2 mins at the press of a button — no cartridges, no extra cost.
Ultra-powerful steam in a compact lightweight design with provelocity steam pump innovation. Strong, continuous steam tackles even the thickest fabrics with ease. Watch stubborn creases melt away with an extra steam boost to target deep creases faster.
- Steam output: 110g/min.
- Shot of steam: 230g/min.
- Non-stick ceramic soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 1.3L.
- Dry tank alert.
- Continuous fill allows you to top up the water as you go for uninterrupted ironing.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- 5.2 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Safety locking system.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Pre-set programmes include: synthetic fabrics. Silk, wool. Cotton, linen.
- Model number: gc6733/26.
- 2400 watts.
- Weight: 2.9kg.
- Weight of iron only: 1.25kg.
- 2 mins heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Steam ready indicator.
- 1.65m power cord .
- 1.6m steam supply cord.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103824664.
92% would recommend to a friend
Easy to use but not a lot of steam
It was easy to fill but took a while to start to steam and there didn’t seem a lot of steam with it. Will need to read instructions again just in case there is something I should or shouldn’t be doing.
Nice and quiet
Brought this to replace previous steam generator by Morphy Richards. By far quieter and easy to use. Iron itself is nice and light.
Fabulous iron, steam is brilliant.
I love this iron, the steam is brilliant & glides over the clothes easy. I would recommend too anyone.
Hi Jay, that doesn't sound completely normal indeed. There are several causes for a leaking soleplate which you can find here: https://bit.ly/2CrEGxp.... If this doesn't help, feel free to reach out to me through Facebook or Twitter (@PhilipsCare_UK). There, I'd be happy to assist you further with this.
Philips Consumer Care
18 March 2019
Hi Rani, that's rather odd. Could you check the following? There needs to be sufficient water in the water tank. The iron needs about 2 minutes to warm up. To generate the steam, press and hold the steam trigger. If the iron is still not releasing steam, there might be something wrong. In that case, could you reach out to me through Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PhilipsUK/...) or Twitter (@PhilipsCare_UK)? There, I can assist you further. Thanks in advance, I hope to hear from you there. Kind regards, Charlie
Philips Consumer Care
23 November 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.