Ring Video Doorbell 2 and Chime Bundle752/7579
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Watch over your home from your phone, tablet or PC with the all-new Ring Video Doorbell 2. The latest version of Ring's iconic Video Doorbell features an innovative design packed with advanced security features. With 1080HD video, two interchangeable faceplates and a quick-release rechargeable battery pack, the new Ring Video Doorbell 2 makes monitoring your home even easier than before. Chime connects to all your Ring devices and amplifies your Ring notifications.
- Outdoor intercom and announcer.
- Compatible Mobile Device-Not Included.
- Volume control.
- Weatherproof to IP44.
- Fixings included.
- EAN: 842861101096.
90% would recommend to a friend
Looks good, does the job
Took a couple of attempts to join the wifi, but been in place for a week and had no issues. The camera and sound quality is very good, along with good movement detection. Additional chime works well. I think this is a bargain currently with the black friday offer now on
Excellent piece of kit
Definitely purchase a WiFi booster for a better signal
Peace of mind from The Ring sustem
The Ring door system is excellant , I have been miles from home when it alerted me to someone at my door , and I was able to talk to them . First rate
I would advise on looking into the reviews to determine if this is suitable and easy for you.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
15 December 2019
12 December 2019
The amount of time a charge on your battery will last is dependent on a number of factors:
- Is your Ring hardwired to your old doorbell wiring? In that case, your Ring Video Doorbell will recharge approximately 10% per day to avoid overcharging the battery. If it’s not connected to a power charge, the battery will drain without any trickle charging.
- Every motion alert or Ring event that’s recorded by your Ring Video Doorbell will deplete your battery charge. If you have a high number of motion alerts and/or Ring events, you’ll find your battery draining faster. You can adjust the number of alerts you get in the Smart Alert control of your Ring App.
- The ambient temperature can also affect battery life. If you live in an area that’s rather cold or if it’s the winter, your battery may drain faster than it will during the summer or in hotter climates.
- The strength of your Wi-Fi connection can affect battery drain. Weaker Wi-Fi connections mean it takes longer to make a connection between your Ring doorbell and your mobile device, causing more of a drain on the battery.
The doorbell uses a rechargeable battery and comes with a charger and charging cable.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
10 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.