iDECT Vantage 9325 Call Blocker Telephone - Twinby iDECT750/3524
- Less Than Half PriceWas £74.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The iDECT Vantage 9325 Call Blocker is a sleek and elegant DECT home phone that offers a 15-minute digital answer machine. This phone comes with a 100 name and number phonebook memory, view up to 20 last number redials with the Caller Display storing information for the last 30 calls. Enjoy your conversations with the long 10-hour talk time and 100 hours on standby with the convenient handset speakerphone for you to take your conversations away from your sofa. There are also 10 ringer melodies and LCD backlit display.
Stylish design that is ergonomic, lightweight and portable.
- Call blocker.
- 100 name and number memories.
- 10 ringtones.
- Last number redial.
- Caller ID.
- Call log.
- Call divert.
- Handsfree facility.
- Speaker and ringer volume control.
- Up to 10 hours talktime/ 100 hours standby.
- Up to 50m indoor range/300m outdoor range.
- Out of range indicator.
- Low battery indicator.
- 2 - Blocks a specific list of numbers and common nuisance call types e. G. International or withheld numbers.
- Answer machine recording time 15mins.
- Personalised recording facility.
- EAN: 5012786802353.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.