Dyson Ball MultiFloor Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleanerby Dyson750/1485
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Dyson Ball™ cylinder vacuum cleaner features powerful Dyson cyclones and Ball™ technology, for complete home cleaning. The Pneumatic cleaner head raises and lowers itself for different surfaces – sealing in suction across all floor types. 5 year guarantee.
Using radial root cyclone™ technology, the dyson ball multifloor is capable of capturing the dust, dirt and microscopic particles that other vacuum's may miss.
Hygienically ejects the dirt - now, you can hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris with just the push of a button. There's no need to touch the dirt.
Ball technology™ - turns on the spot. Follows with greater control.
Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for most types of flooring.
- Weight 7.3kg.
- Size H35.8, W26.1, D51.1cm.
- Multi cyclonic technology.
- Motorised floor head.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 3.9m.
- Hose stretches up to 10.5m.
- Plastic telescopic extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbin 1.5 litres.
- 6.6m power cord.
- Automatic cord rewind.
Vacuum cleaner performance:
- Carpet performance rating (A-G): C.
- Hard floor performance rating (A-G): C.
- Overall energy rating: A.
- Total emissions: A.
- DB80 noise level.
- 23 kWh usage per year.
- Model number: 228560-01.
- Manufacturer's 5 year parts and labour guarantee.
- EAN: 5025155027806.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.