Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The new Moto C Plus is super affordable, yet packed with the essentials you crave. Like a battery that goes up to 2 days on a single charge, a quad-core processor, Android™ 7.0, and 4G speed. Not to mention a refined design featuring a vibrant 5" HD display, micro-textured back covers, and cameras that take stunning photos and selfies, even in low light. Moto C Plus. Expect more.
With a 4000 mah battery go up to 2 days on a single charge.
Quad-core processor and 4g speed. * watch videos, stream music, play games, and more.
Refined design with 5" HD screen. View your world on a vivid display and express yourself with a micro-textured back cover in your choice of colours.
Two cameras and a selfie light. Take beautifully sharp photos and selfies, even in low light conditions.
Model number: xt1763.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 5 inch TFT display.
- Resolution 1280 x 720 pixels.
- With a density of 294 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Size H144, W72.3, D10mm.
- Weight 162g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 2MP.
- Rear camera 8MP.
- Video capture in 720p HD quality.
- Internal memory 16GB.
- Expandable memory up to 32GB when using microSDHC card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android android os v 7.1.1.
- Up to 532 hours standby time.
- Up to 942 minutes talk time.
- 4000mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- Fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- EAN: 6947681545359.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.