- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Get three position angle support with the Reebok Deck. You can use it at incline, decline and flat to perform a range of exercises. You can use it outdoors for boot camps as it is hard-wearing and water resistant. It has clips to attach resistance tubes for a varied workout and comes fully assembled. You can store weights and resistance tubes inside to save space around your home. Lightweight it is easy to transport and will help you get results. The non-slip, textured, rubber surface will help give you trustworthy traction during workouts.
- In a class of its own. The professional reebok deck is a revolutionary, reconfigurable exercise platform which marks the latest evolution of the ever-popular original reebok step.
- The reebok deck enables you to perform effective cardio workouts based on aerobic stepping, plus it can convert into a flat, incline or decline weight bench to add strength training to the routine. When used as a step, the deck's height of 8 (20cm) is ideal for low impact aerobics but if you're looking to increase the intensity, simply use the integral risers to elevate the deck to 13 (35.5cm).
- This is versatility at its very best. With its natural inertia, low centre of mass and non-slip rubber surface, the reebok deck remains dependably stable and safe throughout every workout. And, compact in size, can be easily transported and stored away.
- Add in dumbbells and resistance tubes using the deck's integrated locators and you have a flexible cardio and strength option that's ideal for personal trainers and studios.
- It takes a mere few seconds to adjust the leg and back positions of the reebok deck with a simple click and lock mechanism. This is beneficial when used in time allocated gym classes.
- Non-slip textured rubber surface. Hard wearing / water resistant. Multi-point resistance band connection. Dumbbell storage. Flat/decline/incline adjustments. Multi-functional.
- Quick / easy adjustments.
- Folds flat for storage.
- Non slip rubber feet.
- Maximum user weight 150kg (23st 9lb).
- Size H20cm, W33cm, D121.2cm.
- Diameter 282.4cm.
- Weight 12.6kg.
- Supplied assembled.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5055436115588.
100% would recommend to a friend
Great piece of kit
It's a good step and a pretty good bench. Really solid construction and tucks away neatly in the corner
Very heavy and bulky but useful
This bench is VERY heavy so if you order it get it delivered and when you get it home make sure you find the perfect place for it cos it is bulky.If you have to keep moving it around you will find out a workout on its own! Also,there is no instruction/workout leaflet booklet with it.I had to keep logging into Argos page to watch the Reebok video and online pictures for reference.Surely Reebok could've printed off at least one A4 page?!!! But other than that it's an ingenious handy bench.
Love this item. Being able to store attachments inside it is great also asee saves space.
I can confirm that this can indeed be used for lying down when using a barbell.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
26 January 2020
This Deck should be fine to use for chest presses.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
Mike @ Argos
24 August 2018
It does not come with resistance bands.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
10 May 2018
Get 20% off Selected Nutrition When You Buy Selected Fitness Equipment
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £109.99 for this product
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.