Panasonic TX-65EX750B 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TVby Panasonic747/9713
- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Swivel stand, 4K Pro HCX2 Processor, 3D.
4K Pro HCX2 Processor for realistic, true to life picture.
Model number: TX-65EX750B.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Active 3D TV .
- Motion rate 2400Hz.
- Screen size: 65 inches.
- Size of TV H84.1, W145.7, D5.2cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H92.1, W145.7, D44.6cm.
- Weight of TV 39kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 43.5kg.
- Footprint of TV 76cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.8m.
- Packaged size H94.6, W25.7, D185.2cm.
- Packaged weight 52kg.
- V-Audio sound system.
- 2 x 10 watt RMS power output.
- 3 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Headphone socket.
- AV socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Smartphone remote.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Firefox operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, bBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Freeview Play digital tuner.
- Freeview Play (UK).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a+.
- EAN: 5025232868261.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £1499.00 for this product
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.