Britax Romer First Class Plus Group 0+/1 Car Seat - Grey
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The first class plus is a car seat that grows with your child. It offers rearward facing safety from birth to 13 kg, forward facing safety from 9 kg through to 18 kg, and multiple recline positions to guarantee comfort for newborn sleepers or wriggly toddlers.
We know it can be difficult to find the correct balance between too tight and too loose when securing a child in a harness, so we have developed CLICK & SAFE® the system that lets parents know when the child is harnessed correctly. When pulling the harness adjuster strap you'll hear an audible click when your child is harnessed to the correct tension.
Our performance chest pads provide comfort and reduce your child's forward movement in a frontal collision with extra care and attention to the child's delicate neck. They also help spread the forces from a frontal impact more evenly across your child's shoulders and chest.
Winner of Pregnancy & Birth Editor's Choice, Mother & Baby Magazine - Best Value, Mother & Baby Awards 2009 - Best Group 1 Car Seat and Practical Parenting and Pregnancy Awards 09/10 – Gold.
Car seat features:
- Car seat group 0 plus and 1.
- Suitable for children from birth to 4 years.
- Suitable for children from birth to 18kg.
- Seat attachment method: 3 point seat belt.
- Not ISOFIX compatible.
- Forward and rear facing.
- Side impact protection - helps to absorb the force of a side on collision.
- 5 point harness.
- One pull harness adjustment.
- Extended harness use up to 18kg.
- Multi-recline - 3 recline positions.
- Body support cushions for younger children.
- Size H65, W45, D59cm.
- This seat does not convert to a booster seat.
- Removable washable cover.
- Weight 8.4kg.
- ECE R44.04 compliant.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4000984151275.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.