Vax UCA2GEV1 Mach Air Revive Upright Vacuum Cleanerby Vax743/9715
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Vax Mach AirTM Revive is a powerful, multi-cyclonic no loss of suction* upright vacuum cleaner. Rated A for energy and carpet pick-up enables an effortless clean between floor types. The Vax Mach AirTM Revive is lightweight, weighing just 4.9kg in use, so you can carry it up and down stairs with ease. While the 3-in-1 tool features a crevice, upholstery and dusting tool, ideal for cleaning and removing dust and dirt from surfaces above the floor.
No loss of suction.
Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for carpets, hard floors, stairs and upholstery.
- Weight 5kg.
- Size H74, W34, D33cm.
- Multi cyclonic technology.
- HEPA filter - traps small particles and pet dander, making it excellent for allergy sufferers.
- Motorised floor head.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, .
- Length of hose 1m.
- Hose stretches up to 1.3m.
- Metal telescopic extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbin 1.5 litres.
- 7m power cord.
Vacuum cleaner performance:
- Carpet performance rating (A-G): A.
- Hard floor performance rating (A-G): C.
- Overall energy rating: A.
- Total emissions: A.
- DB80 noise level.
- 24 kWh usage per year.
- Model number: UCA2GEV1.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5012512163963.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.