Nikon D3400 DSLR with 18-55mm VR Lensby Nikon743/5946
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The D3400 makes it spectacularly easy to shoot and share DSLR-quality images. Nikon's SnapBridge keeps the camera connected to your smart device via Bluetooth® so you can actually sync photos as you shoot. Pick up your phone and the photos are there, ready to share: no fuss, no waiting. Guide Mode is there to help you develop your photographic skills, while the high-capacity battery ensures the D3400 is always ready to light up your feed.
Guide mode is the ultimate assist: like having an expert by your side, this mode shows you exactly how to adjust the camera settings so you can capture great photos and movies.
Snapbridge utilises Bluetooth® low energy (ble) technology to let the d3400 maintain a constant, low-power link with your smartphone or tablet. Connecting the camera to your smart device is simple. Once it's done, the connection is always on.
Camera model number d3400 + af-p 18-55vr kit.
- 24.2 megapixels.
- 3in screen with TFT LCD technology and live view.
- CMOS sensor type.
- Lens focal length 18 - 55mm.
- Image stabilisation.
- Continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 5 frames per second (RAW).
- Shutter speed of 30 to 1/4000 sec.
- Standard lens.
- Silent wave motor.
- 55mm filter.
- Viewfinder with optical adjustment.
- 11 focus points in the viewfinder.
- ISO range from 100 to 25600.
- 1080p video capture with sound.
- Built-in flash.
- Hot shoe for additional flash.
- PictBridge compatible.
Memory card compatibility:
SD, SDHC, SDXC, .
- Colour: black.
- Eyecup, shoulder strap, battery charger.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Weight 650g.
- Size H9.8, W12.4, D7.55cm.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have recently dropped this price, from £
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.