Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
LG 60UJ651V 60 Inch Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with HDRby LG742/9488
- Save £40.00Was £739.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Perfect harmony between an IPS 4K Display and Multi HDR technologies generate incredibly rich and vibrant visuals. This stunning picture is complimented by outstanding audio, all housed in a cutting edge construction. This high quality TV supports 4K resolution and upscales standard definition pictures to 4K like quality. To find entertainment, movies and sport for this TV you need to look no further than the built in, award winning Smart TV webOS.
Supports HDR 10 & hlg.
Miracast, dlna, widi.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Screen size: 60 inches.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- 2 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 300 x 300 bracket.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- Freeview HD and Freesat HD digital tuner.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H77.8, W134.5, D6.5cm.
- Weight of TV 21.2kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H84.5, W134.5, D27.2cm.
- Footprint of TV 1300cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 21.6kg.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a+.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.19.
- On mode power consumption 92 watts.
- Annual power consumption 128kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.3 watt.
- This product contains lead.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.