DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone with Controller
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The DJI PHANTOM Pro is a smart prosumer flying camera capable of shooting 4K video at 60fps and at up to 100mbps, and capturing 20 megapixel stills. The 4 directions of obstacle avoidance ensures you can fly with confidence. Using upgraded "TapFly" and "ActiveTrack" through the DJI Go App, you can fly anywhere visible on your screen!
Achieve 4K video and 20 megapixel stills! Boasting a better camera, advanced obstacle avoidance, extended battery life, and additional intelligent flight modes, the DJI Phantom 4 Pro is an update to the Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone.
Upgraded "tapfly" and activetrack on the DJI go app. Its titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity and reduces the weight of the frame, and its 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor is able to shoot 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14fps.
- Maximum speed 20.11 metres per second.
- Maximum flying height 6000 metres.
- 80 minutes charging time for 30 minutes flying time.
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- Controlled using smartphone and remote.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Built in camera 20MP and 4K UHD video.
- Internal storage capacity 128GB.
- Batteries required: 1 x LiPo (included) plus 1 x LiPo (included).
- For ages 18 years and over.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Size H38.7, W22, D32.4cm.
- Weight 1388g.
- EAN: 6958265138386.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.