Venti 2 in 1 Pushchair - Navy736/8855
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Venti is designed for ease and flexibility. Innovative technology means you can convert it easily from pushchair mode to carry cot in one simple movement. The extra large seat gives baby plenty of room to sleep when in lie-flat position, while the triple section hood keeps baby protected and cosy in all weathers. Comes complete with Pushchair/Carry cot, Extendable hood, Leather look handle and bumper bar, Newborn insert, carry cot foot cover & Rain cover.
Travel system contains Availabe Extras - Maxi Cosi Car seat Adaptors - Baby Elegance Car seat - Isofix Base - Matching Deluxe Footmuff.
- Innovative technology means you can convert it easily from pushchair mode to carry cot in one simple movement.
- Comes complete with pushchair/carry cot, extendable hood, leather look handle and bumper bar, newborn insert, carry cot foot cover & rain cover.
- Weight 10kg.
- Suitable from birth to 4 years.
- Suitable for children up to 15kg.
- 4 recline positions.
- 1 hand recline adjustment.
- Forward and rear seat.
- Reversible seat.
- 5 point harness.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Handle height 100cm.
- Handle height adjustable from 110 to 115cm.
- Dual wheel suspension.
- Linked brakes.
- Adjustable leg rest.
- Aluminium chassis.
Pushchair folding specifications:
- Foot operated flat fold.
- Freestanding when folded.
- Folded size L75, W60, D23cm.
Pushchair accessories included:
- Pushchair removable washable cover.
- Head hugger.
- Shopping basket.
- Bumper bar.
- Detachable hood.
- Chest pads.
Infant carrier features:
- ISOFIX compatible.
- Side impact protection.
- Removable newborn support cushions.
- Infant carrier removable washable cover - .
- Car seat sold separate.
- Maxi Cosi Adaptors sold separate.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year (1 year fabric) guarantee.
- EAN: 5099072250210.
83% would recommend to a friend
Broken after 4 months
The brake has broken and locked the wheels, now stuck with no pram for my 4month old baby. Now have to wait for the supplier to contact me, extremely disappointed.
Very nice pushchair
I bought it as a gift for my friends first birth. They love it so much and complimented on it
Most beautiful pram
Ideal for newborn up to toddler the pram is solid and very smart got this for my grandson due in April can’t wait to see him in it
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.