Motorola 6 Inch Sat Nav UK & ROIby Motorola736/4316
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
6" TFT LCD 800x480. High sensitivity GPS receiver for optimum performance. Full postal code search. Up to millions of pre-installed Points of Interest to find petrol stations, restaurants, hotels and parking. Multi-languages & user friendly interface. Clear voice direction guidance. Amazing 2D & 3D navigation view.
6" large LCD display with high resolution 800x480 high sensitivity GPS receiver for optimum performance professional driving map preloaded, include free update service. No extra service or mobile data charge required. Full postal code search up to millions of pre-installed points of interest to find petrol stations, restaurants, hotels, parking multi-languages & user friendly interface loud and clear voice direction guidance amazing 2d & 3d navigation view SD card expansion slot to add additional map.
- 6 inch TFT LCD touchscreen.
- Suitable for Car only.
- Pre-loaded maps for UK, Republic of Ireland, .
- Speed camera alerts available.
- Lifetime map updates.
- Free updates - life time free updates.
Sat Nav features:
- Saves past routes based on previous journeys.
- Lane guidance.
- 2D and 3D mapping.
- Points of interest - displays locations such as petrol stations and restaurants.
- Eco route for fuel efficient navigation.
- IQ routes to calculate your route based on the actual speeds measured on roads at different times of the day.
- Car charger.
- Windscreen suction mount.
- Up to 2 hours battery life.
- Size H9.9, W16.8, D1.3cm.
Model number xplore 600.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.