Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Elite Edition Drone
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Fly, film and share your moments in HD with Parrot AR Elite drone. With an embedded HD camera and up to 18 minutes battery life, there's plenty of fun to be had with this beginner drone. Controlled via smartphone or tablet, the drone creates a Wi-Fi connection between the tablet or phone - no internet connection required! With the patented absolute control mode, the AR Drone is a breeze to fly for beginners. Distance of control is up to 50 metres so a perfect drone for beginners to practice their flying skills!
The patented 'absolute control' mode removes the difficulty of flying to allow first time fliers to master the controls easily.
Performs: series of flips.
- Maximum flying height 100 metres.
- 120 minutes charging time for 18 minutes flying time.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Controlled using smartphone.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Built in camera 1MP and 720p HD video.
- Batteries required: 1 x LiPo (included).
- For ages 14 year and over.
- This item is not a toy.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Size H10.1, W50, D50cm.
- EAN: 3520410045134.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.