Tommee Tippee No Touch Thermometer
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
You can now keep an accurate eye on your baby's health with the Tommee Tippee Digital No Touch Forehead Thermometer. The calm and comfortable way to measure your baby's temperature, perfect for reading the temperature of a sleeping childOur Thermometer is quick, accurate and easy to use. Just hold the scanner up to 4cm away from the centre of the forehead, press the start button and the temperature will show on the LCD display panel within two seconds.
- Bath and room thermometer.
- Quick and accurate the digital no touch thermometer provides a fast two-second accurate reading for your peace of mind and babies comfort.
- Fever indication if your baby's temperature is too high, the fever indication system on the digital no touch thermometer will sound three short beeps will sound followed by one long beep to warn for potential fever.
- Memory function the digital thermometer stores 25 memory readings allowing you to monitor baby's temperature over a period of time with ease.
- Switch between Fahrenheit or Celsius, you can alter how the temperature is recorded. To do this, go into power off mode, press and hold the start button then press the stand-by (on/mem) button for 3 seconds. C will switch to f. You can use the same process to switch back from f to c. Note: when you switch between c and f the memory will be cleared.
- Readings in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Batteries required 2 x AAA (included).
- Suitable from birth.
- EAN: 5010415230355.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.