LEGO Friends Heartlake City Hospital Playset - 41394735/6551
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Let kids pretend play healthcare roles to discover the reward of caring for others with this LEGO Friends Heartlake City Hospital and toy ambulance.
LEGO® model number: 41394 - for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Friends.
- Features 3 floors open access building with 3 play sections: a reception, examination room, hospital room with a bed, and a rooftop garden.
- Includes toy ambulance with space for a patient and a stretcher in the back, a mini-doll wheelchair and medical accessories for play options.
- Includes Emma, Ethan and Dr Maria mini-dolls, plus a buildable X-ray scanner, microscope, bandages, stethoscope, syringe and thermometer.
- Also includes chocolate, balloon, and a banana. Whoops, Ethan just fell over it, he broke his leg and has to be taken by the ambulance! .
- With this playset, kids will role-play as a doctor, patient and visitor Emma, and recreate real-life scenarios while developing empathy.
- Size H282, W480, D61cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016618815.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
My daughter is being tested for autism at the moment and this kept her entertained for weeks
Hours of fun
This really is amazing. The instructions were easy to follow and hours of fun were had putting it together and assembling the different sections. My little girl loved seeing our creation come together and had lots of fun playing with the finished design changing her characters and having excellent roleplay aided by the lego accessories included. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves Lego and would like something incredible to build.
My 9 year old daughter really loves this! She plays with it for so long, putting the Lego people in the ambulance and taking them to get better in the hospital. It took her a whole day to build, the colours are great to not the usual colours for Lego peices. My daughter is now asking for more from this range to build a whole town!
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.