Same day delivery
7 days a week
Collect for free in
as little as 60 sec
We'll hold your
item for 7 days
2 man delivery
Buy it today, use it from tomorrow
Tommee Tippee Digital Ear Thermometer
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Tommee Tippees new Closer to Nature Digital Ear Thermometer has a tiny tip that is ideal for newborn babies. Simply place in the ear, press the scan button and the temperature reading is shown clearly on the large LCD display.
- Ear thermometer.
- The digital thermometer provides a one-second quick and accurate reading for your peace of mind and babies comfort.
- The tiny tip on the digital thermometer is ideal for newborns, but is also suitable for the whole family. To use the thermometer, simply place in the ear and press the scan button, and the temperature reading will be shown clearly on the large LCD display.
- The digital thermometer stores nine memory readings allowing you to monitor baby's temperature over a period of time with ease.
- If your baby's temperature is too high, the fever alert system on the closer to nature digital thermometer will sound one long beep followed by three short beeps to warn the user of potential fever.
- You can alter how the temperature is given by switching between temperature in fahrenheit or celsius. To do this, go to n 'power off' mode, press and hold the 'scan' button. Then press the 'on/mem' button for 3 seconds whilst still holding the scan button. The 'c' will change to 'f'. You can use the same process to change from 'f' back to 'c'.
- Readings in Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Readings available in 1 second.
- Suitable from birth.
- EAN: 5010415230256.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.