Super Mario Odyssey Nintendo Switch Game730/7160
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Join Mario as he embarks upon a globe-trotting quest to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser's wedding plans! Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand-new moves for you to master, like Cap Throw, Cap Jump and Capture.
Release date: 27 October 2017.
- Suitable for the Nintendo Switch.
Try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
This sandbox-style 3D Mario adventure - the first since 1996's beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002's Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshine - is packed with secrets and surprises, and with Mario's new moves like Cap throw, Cap jump and Capture, you'll have fun and exciting gameplay experiences unlike anything you've enjoyed in a Mario game before.
Free update arrives in Februrary! After downloading the update and beating the main story, a new online activity called Balloon World will become available. By finding balloons other players have hidden, and hiding your own balloons in unexpected, hard-to-find places, you can move up in the rankings. The key is setting high scored is knowing every nook and cranny of a Kingdom's terrain and leveraging that knowledge to quickly hide and find balloons!
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 45496420864.
Recommended this product
Just so you know... We only publish comments from customers or Argos Testers who have bought or used the item.
This feedback is gathered by an independent third party who check that each review is genuine and impartial.
This game is 2-player enabled
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
Sure, you can play 2 plays.
Yes, this Super Mario Odyssey Nintendo Switch Game will work on the Nintendo Switch Lite.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
The Super Mario Odyssey Nintendo Switch Game is suitable for ages 3 years and over so should be fine for a 5 year old.
I hope this helps.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
Yes I think it is suitable for a 5 year old but just a little bit tricky it will take some time to finish the game and kill browser be browser and I have already finished the game.
I can confirm this is an actual game (cartridge).
Thank you for using Argos Q and A
This is the full game on a cartridge.
This is the game cartridge. Full retail packaging.
Your sons can use one Joy-Con controller each. The Joy-Con controllers make it easy to play cooperative multiplayer, with one player controlling Mario and the other flying around as Cappy.
I hope this helps. :)
No, you can use one joy con each. However this game is not multiplayer, one person will be Mario and the other will be Cappy. So one person would have 90% control and the other will have 10% control.
The Super Mario Odyssey Nintendo Switch Game can have up to two players.
Happy gaming! :)
It can be played co-op which means 2 players max, one controls mario and one controls cappy.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.