LEGO Star Wars Toy Yoda's Hut Toy Building Set - 75208728/9202
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Learn the ways of the Force with this LEGO Star Wars Yoda's Hut set, featuring foldout training sections, a 'vine' to swing from, a detailed interior, 2 minifigures and R2-D2.
LEGO® model number: 75208 - for ages 7 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Star Wars.
- Build Jedi Master Yoda's hut with training features from Star Wars: The Empire Strike Back! .
- Features foldout training sections, a detachable Force jump function, rooftop 'vine' swing function and a detailed interior including folding bed, fireplace and more.
- This building set includes a Yoda figure, Luke Skywalker figure and an R2-D2 figure.
- Accessory elements include a carrot, frying pan, bottle and a snake.
- LEGO Star Wars toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
This feature-packed set includes Yoda's swamp home with foldout training sections, from where Luke can balance boxes and stand on one arm to demonstrate his fledgling Jedi powers. There's also a Force jump function that can be attached to the front or back of the model. Inside, there is a folding bed, fireplace, food selection and furnishing elements, plus a secret compartment under the floor. Weapons include Yoda's staff and Luke's Lightsaber. Contains 229 pieces. Measures over 4 (11cm) high, 9 (25cm) long and 4 (11cm) wide.
- Size H19.1, W26.2, D6.1cm.
- EAN: 5702016109368.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Our grandaughter loved it!
Our 7 year old grandaughter loved Yoda's Hut Lego set and managed to assemble it herself except for a few tricky small pieces that needed the help of Grandad and her Daddy! One aspect that could be improved upon is the booklet printing where the smallest of pieces were sometimes difficult to identify, especially the brown ones, even for adults!
Really good set my 8 Yr old loves it
Good product could have been a cheaper
Second Generation Star Wars fan.
My grandson loves Yoda so I couldn't resist buying his hut. It seems very easy for small hands to put together and I have no doubt it will soon become a favourite Lego toy.
Hi there! Yes, this is a toy. First you build, then you have an awesome playset to reinact classic scenes from The Empire Strikes Back.
Lego Support Team
25 October 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.