LEGO City Fire Helicopter Response Building Set - 60248726/4241
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Kids become everyday heroes with this LEGO toy, featuring a flying helicopter, ATV, and worker, pilot and LEGO City TV hero Freya McCloud minifigures.
LEGO® model number: 60248 - for ages 5 years and over.
Theme: LEGO City.
- Features ripcord helicopter that really flies, fire ATV quad bike and a pipe with flames to put down by brave firefighters.
- Kids will pull the ripcord to launch the new-for-January-2020 surveillance ripcord helicopter into the air and race to the rescue in the ATV quad.
- Includes 3 minifigures: an ace firefighter pilot, accident-prone worker and City TV fire chief Freya McCloud.
- Accessories include fire flames, oil drums, an axe, welding mask and equipment, plus fire extinguisher for many role-playing scenarios.
- This firefighter building set requires basic building skills to encourage first time young builders, while adding features to other LEGO sets.
- Size H191, W262, D72cm.
- For ages 5 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016617825.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Cool and fun lego
Me and my daughter have just built this as our first Lego set, it took us around 15 minutes. The instructions are easy to follow and you can scan a code to get them on a device. There are several parts to the set, a flying helicopter, a fire stand, a fire buggy and three figures. The helicopter flys by a pull cord, this is a lovely addition but can sometimes take several attempts to get it to take off. Overall a lovely set, my daughter is very happy!
Fun to make, wish it worked better
This was really fun to make and the time it took to make was realistic for a 5 year old. Instructions were good and the additional items such as the car were great. However the actual helicopter does not fly well at all even though it’s meant to. It either doesn’t fly or it flies backwards, putting it at risk of hitting your child’s face. There isn’t any height to it’s flying either
Does not fly so well but fun
Took my 6 yr old about 3/4 hour to build by himself. He enjoyed building it and didn't have trouble following the instructions. The helicopter it's self does not fly as well as expected but overall fun.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.