Oral-B Smart 6000N Electric Toothbrushby Oral-B724/9785
- Less Than Half PriceWas £164.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Experience Oral-B Smart 6, from the brand that brought you the first ever connected rechargeable toothbrush. The sleek handle of the 6000N electric toothbrush improves your brushing habits. It seamlessly connects with the Oral-B app in your phone and guides you with real time feedback to brush better. It removes up to 100% more plaque than a standard manual toothbrush for healthier gums and it starts making your smile whiter as of the first day of brushing by removing surface stains.
Up to 100% more plaque removal: round head cleans better for healthier gums in 30 days vs a manual toothbrush.
- Model number: 6000n.
- Timer for better brushing.
- Quadpacer timer encourages attentive brushing of each quadrant of the mouth.
- 5 cleaning modes: sensitive, whitening, massage, polish and deep clean.
- 3 brush heads: crossaction brush head.
- 3D rotate pulsate technology.
- 5 speed settings.
- 8800 rotations and 40000 pulsations per minute.
- Sonic technology for naturally whiter teeth.
- Ergonomic handle - to make the brush more comfortable to hold and use.
- Recharge indicator light.
- Visual pressure sensor stops pulsations when you brush too hard.
- Replacement head included.
- Travel case included for when you're on-the-go.
- Rechargeable: 12 hours for full charge.
- 56 minutes usage time, based on 2 minutes twice a day.
- 2-pin adaptor.
- Li-Ion (not included).
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4210201182528.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.