LEGO Ninjago Movie Flying Jelly Sub - 70610724/7457
- **Original Price £25.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Team up with Jay to save Takuma's boat from the Flying Jelly Sub, featuring rotating legs, 2 flick missiles and swinging 'toxic' tentacles. Includes 4 minifigures.
LEGO® model number: 70610.
Theme: LEGO Ninjago.
- Danger! the shark army's flying jelly sub is attacking takuma's boat. Rush to save the day with jay. Use your ninja skills to avoid the sub's swinging toxic tentacles. Stay clear of the flick missiles and attack with jay's awesome spiked flail.
- Includes 4 minifigures: jay, takuma, jelly and hammer head.
- Flying jelly sub features an opening minifigure cockpit with bubble windshield and detailed dashboard, rotating legs, 2 flick missiles, 2 spinning rotors, 2 canisters, swinging translucent-orange 'toxic' tentacles and translucent-red eye elements.
- The boat features a flag, paddle and 3 buckets. Weapons include jay's spiked flail, jelly's fish spear and hammer head's fish blade.
- Recreate and role-play exciting the LEGO Ninjago movie scenes. Flying jelly sub measures over 8 (21cm) high, 5 (14cm) long and 5 (14cm) wide. Boat measures over 3 (8cm) high, 6 (16cm) long and 1 (4cm) wide.
- Size H19.1, W35.4, D5.9cm.
- For ages 8 years and over.
- EAN: 5702015592574.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Interesting and exciting LEgo set, not too hard but my son enjoyed building it
was for my little kid
good price for a little gifts
Lego is always lego good quality bricks
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.