AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones - Grey724/2957
2 Colours available
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Bone conduction technology adopts a new way to delivery music - through your cheekbones, allows your ears to be open and free. It means you can hear the world around you while you are enjoying music, to keep road awareness and make running, biking, and driving safer. We are approved for use in UKA road running events.
Nothing is in/on/over your ears, more comfortable for long time wearing, never worry about tympanitis. Titanium frame makes it lighter and securely fit.
AfterShokz bone conduction technology has been granted 80 patents worldwide over the years. PremiumPitch+ expands frequency band and enhances bass response. Proprietary LeakSlayer technology reduces leakage sound by 70%. TitaniumFit assures secure fitting and solid bone conduction contact.
- Soft neoprene ear pieces.
- Wireless cord.
- In-line with microphone for calls and track control controls.
- Carry case.
- Bass control.
- IPX5 water resistant.
- 10m range.
- Compatible with universal smartphones.
- Li-Ion battery (included) .
- Rechargeable battery.
- 6 hour battery life.
- 1.5 minute charging time.
- In the box: AfterShokz Trekz Titanium headphones; Storage Pouch; Pair AfterShokz Fitbands; Earplugs; AfterShokz Recharging Cable; User Guide; Warranty Registration Card.
- Model number: as600sg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 858510003437.
- Warning - Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts and entanglement hazard.
97% would recommend to a friend
bought other cheaper headphones and sent them back then i got theses ones a 10 star choice.
Good quality earphones
Super headphones for running especially outdoors
Headphones work better than expected. I bought these for running as they were wireless but the sound quality of them means I also would wear them as day-to-day headphones.
Whether these AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones deliver an enhanced experience to someone who is hard of hearing will depend on the hearing impediment. I can advise that they deliver sound directly to your inner ear (cochlea), bypassing the eardrum, so if the out ear drum is damaged then these may help.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
28 September 2019
After speaking with our supplier, they have advised:
'We do not recommend MP3 player as there are various brand and hard to advise, it's up to personal needs.
For the syncing issue, which rare happen to other users, we advise you to reset the headphone and pair with MP3 player again to see if they work well. The reset steps as:
1) Start with your headphones powered off and cleared from your device's Bluetooth settings
2) Enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the volume+ button for 5-7 seconds. Your headset will turn on (continue holding the button) and then the LED light will flash red and blue. Audrey will say "pairing" indicating pairing mode.
3) Press and hold the multifunction button, volume+ button and volume- button (all three buttons) simultaneously for 3-5 seconds. You'll hear beeps and/or feel vibrations.
4) Turn your headphones off.
Your headphones are now reset and can be connected to your device.'
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
23 September 2019
Can you not put the music onto your phone and sync the headphones to your phone?? If not then I’d recommend a 7th Generation iPod nano, could get one refurbished for about £90
7 September 2019
Yes, these headphones do not cover your ear (or even use your ear!) they allow you to 'listen' to music via (cheek) bone conductivity as seen in this image:
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
5 August 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.