AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones - Grey
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Bone conduction technology adopts a new way to delivery music - through your cheekbones, allows your ears to be open and free. It means you can hear the world around you while you are enjoying music, to keep road awareness and make running, biking, and driving safer. We are approved for use in UKA road running events.
Nothing is in/on/over your ears, more comfortable for long time wearing, never worry about tympanitis. Titanium frame makes it lighter and securely fit.
AfterShokz bone conduction technology has been granted 80 patents worldwide over the years. PremiumPitch+ expands frequency band and enhances bass response. Proprietary LeakSlayer technology reduces leakage sound by 70%. TitaniumFit assures secure fitting and solid bone conduction contact.
- Soft neoprene ear pieces.
- Wireless cord.
- In-line with microphone for calls and track control controls.
- Carry case.
- Bass control.
- IPX5 water resistant.
- 10m range.
- Compatible with universal smartphones.
- Li-Ion battery (included) .
- Rechargeable battery.
- 6 hour battery life.
- 1.5 minute charging time.
- In the box: AfterShokz Trekz Titanium headphones; Storage Pouch; Pair AfterShokz Fitbands; Earplugs; AfterShokz Recharging Cable; User Guide; Warranty Registration Card.
- Model number: as600sg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 858510003437.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.