LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Toy Robot Building Kit - 31313724/2029
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Create and command amazing LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 robots with touch sensor, color sensor, infrared sensor and 550+ LEGO Technic elements.
LEGO® model number: 31313 - for ages 10 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Mindstorms.
- Build and program walking, talking and thinking robot toys that do anything you can imagine! .
- Includes Intelligent EV3 Brick & three servo motors, plus colour, touch and IR sensors.
- To control and command, download the free Robot Commander app for smart devices or use the infrared remote control included with each set.
- Building instructions for 5 robots included. Download bonus building instructions developed by real fans and endorsed by LEGO at LEGO. Com/MINDSTORMS.
- Contains 601 pieces, LEGO MINDSTORMS building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
Use the intuitive icon-based EV3 Programmer App for tablet devices to build/program your own way, taking your robotics skills to the next level! SPIK3R measures over 16 (41cm) high, 14 (38cm) long and 15 (40cm) wide. EV3RSTORM measures over 16 (41cm) high, 7 (19cm) long and 8 (21cm) wide. R3PTAR measures over 13 (35cm) high, 31 (81cm) long and 3 (8cm) wide. GRIPP3R measures over 11 (30cm) high, 9 (24cm) long and 7 (18cm) wide. TRACK3R measures over 3 (9cm) high, 10 (27cm) long and 8 (21cm) wide.
- Size H37.8, W48, D7.05cm.
- EAN: 5702014982734.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
91% would recommend to a friend
Grandson loved this for his birthday being a lego fan. It gave hours of fun and a refreshing break from his electronic gadgets. Nice to see him off his phone / tablet. while building it. Its pricey but a great product.
Vex is better but if u already have Lego technic get mindstorms. Mindstorms should of came with a better remote control as there's only four buttons on it. Argos doing £50 cheaper than Lego shop. unfortunately the brick is powered by batteries . But overall I love it because I can make my own creations with this and my existing Lego technic .
Not as good as other Lego products
Didn’t enjoy this as much as other Lego builds I have done.
Yes! The software is compatible with a Chromebook. Please note that it's only available in English and firmware updates must be done using a PC or Mac. The minimum requirements are:
* Chrome OS version 50 or above
* 4 GB of RAM
* Bluetooth 4.0 or above
* 2GB available storage space
Find your download at www.LEGO.build/MindstormsDLC.
- Samuel, LEGO® Customer Service
Lego Support Team
8 October 2019
There are specific Lego construction kits you can purchase that are compatible, please see the link below:
Hope this helps!
14 April 2019
Hi there! It's really rare for a brand new LEGO® set to be missing any pieces, but if it ever does happen, our Customer Service team at LEGO.com/Service is happy to get it fixed for you.
As for organization, the parts to this set come sealed in ununumbered bags, and the pieces are mixed among them. Many of our fans do like to use their own organizers to separate the pieces once the bags are opened. Some prefer to sort by color, while others like to sort by part type. It all depends on what your builder finds easiest.
Lego Support Team
15 August 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.