Philips Hue White and Colour Ambience E27 Bulb Twin Pack724/1460
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Add two Philips Hue white and colour ambience lights to your Philips Hue system to enrich your home with coloured and high quality white light. Connect to the Philips Hue bridge and control it your way. Philips Hue is compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and more.
- Sync with music and movies - Extend your TV viewing experience to the whole room, or sync light to your favourite music and enjoy every beat. Lift your gaming to the next level. Philips Hue lights can sync to your games for an immersive gaming session. The lights respond to events in the game for an intense experience.
- Pack of 2.
- 10 watts.
- Edison screw (ES) fitting.
- Energy class a+.
- Energy efficient.
- Colour rendering index 80 - this is a scale from 0 to 100% indicating how accurate a light source is at rendering colour. The higher the better.
- Rated luminous flux 80 lumens. This is a measure of light and indicates the power of the light emitted.
- Rated lamp life 25000hrs.
Smart lighting information:
- EAN: 8718696729052.
100% would recommend to a friend
Hue is worth every penny.
Philips Hue, whilst expensive is worth every penny. When looking to implement my smart home dreams I cheaped out and tried a few alternatives (Wisqo, LIFX) however these came with their own compatibility issues and were not very reliable so I made the decision to give Hue a try despite me not wanting to pay the cost involved. I'm glad I did they are rock solid tie in with all my other devices and so easy to expand, they are the market leaders for a reason and in my opinion worth the cost.
Philips hue lights first class
Good quick service as always
Good add on
Great deal with the starter kit I use all 5 bulbs probably every day !
The small print
Please note that touch and dimmer lamps may not be compatible with energy saving bulbs.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.