Bosch EasyImpact 550 Keyless Corded Hammer Drill – 550Wby Bosch723/5548
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Easy Impact 550 by Bosch contains a low weight and compact design, with an ergonomic soft grip handle making it the ideal tool for screw driving, drilling or hammer drilling into materials such as wood, metal and masonry. It's exceptionally comfortable and easy to handle, providing a solution to any drilling task around your home.
2-speed gearbox that provides high torque in 1st gear and high speed in 2nd gear.
- 550 watts.
- Reverse function.
- Maximum of 3000 RPM.
- 0 - 33000 blows per minute.
- Drilling capacity for wood 25mm, steel 8mm and masonry 10mm.
- Temperature overload function which shuts down unit automatically if it overheats.
- Soft grip, depth stop handle.
- Auxiliary handle.
- Cord length of 2.5m.
- Accessories included: 1 x auxiliary handle and 1 x depth stop.
- Carry case included.
- Size H291, W386, D110cm.
- Drill weight 1.6kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee (excludes professional use).
- EAN: 3165140840668.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.