Honda Motoxbike 16" with Turbospoke Exhaust systemby Honda723/3526
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Motocross fans will love the Honda Motoxbike- the first children's bicycle that looks and even sounds like a real motocross bike! Features 16" (40.6cm) wheels with 3" (7.6cm) fat tyres for on/off road use and a Turbospoke exhaust system with x3 replacement Motocards & racing decals. With 2018 Honda factory racing graphics and bespoke chain cover design, it comes 90% assembled and includes tools for remaining assembly. Includes removable bell, front and rear reflectors and orange wheel reflectors and front and rear mudguards.
- Includes turbospoke® exhaust system with 3 removable motocards and stickers.
- Steel frame.
- Front disc .
- Rigid suspension.
- Weight when fully assembled 15kg.
- 16 inch wheel size.
- Inside leg 19.7-.
- ATB tyres.
- Compatible with stabilisers .
- 2018 honda® factory racing graphics with bespoke engine chain cover design.
- Suitable for ages 5 years and over.
- Minimal assembly.
- EAN: 634158783296.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.