Tefal FV6520 Freemove Cordless Steam Iron719/6656
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Enjoy complete freedom of movement and stress-free ironing sessions with Freemove Air: the lightest cordless iron by Tefal. It's completely cable free, so you'll never have to worry about the cord getting in the way or creasing what you've already ironed. Ultra-manoeuvrable, its super-smooth ceramic soleplate glides effortlessly over garments, making ironing a breeze.
With freemove air steam irons enjoy freedeom of movement with cordless technology for greater agility. A light and maneuverable iron, freemove air is agile and glides everywhere, for an easy and completely safe ironing session.
- Steam output: 25g/min.
- Shot of steam: 115g/min.
- Ceramic stainless steel soleplate with button groove.
- Capacity of water tank: 250ml.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Model number: fv6520.
- 2400 watts.
- 2 mins heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- 1.9m power cord.
- Cordless function.
- Weight: 0.84kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3121040064948.
83% would recommend to a friend
Super design and smooth
Worth the money. Very impressed with this iron. Easy to use and very compact
Ironing takes half the time. Excellent
Great look , easy to use and light to handle. Makes it a pleasure to use and done in half the time.
The iron took too long to warm up
If you are ironing and don't put the iron back on the pad it cools down very quickly and then you have to wait for it to heat up again, very time confusing not ideal when you have a big pile of ironing to get through
It does not attach to the board.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
8 April 2019
After consulting the user guide available on the Tefal website , I can confirm that each time the Iron is returned to its base it will recharge the power to the Iron, the recharge takes approx 11 seconds and supplies power for approx 25 seconds of use, by returning the iron to the base each time you adjust your ironing it will not run short of power.
Hope this helps and thank you for using Argos Q&A.
10 July 2018
The auto shut off feature is triggered after 8 minutes if idle time or non use.
Hope this helps - Thanks for using Argos Q&A
8 June 2018
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.