Tefal FV6520 Freemove Cordless Steam Ironby Tefal719/6656
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Enjoy complete freedom of movement and stress-free ironing sessions with Freemove Air: the lightest cordless iron by Tefal. It's completely cable free, so you'll never have to worry about the cord getting in the way or creasing what you've already ironed. Ultra-manoeuvrable, its super-smooth ceramic soleplate glides effortlessly over garments, making ironing a breeze.
With freemove air steam irons enjoy freedeom of movement with cordless technology for greater agility. A light and maneuverable iron, freemove air is agile and glides everywhere, for an easy and completely safe ironing session.
- Steam output: 25g/min.
- Shot of steam: 115g/min.
- Ceramic stainless steel soleplate with button groove.
- Capacity of water tank: 250ml.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Model number: fv6520.
- 2400 watts.
- 2 mins heating up time.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- 1.9m power cord.
- Cordless function.
- Weight: 0.84kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 3121040064948.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.